Home > Products > preserved fruit > crystallized ginger chunks

crystallized ginger chunks

crystallized ginger chunks
crystallized ginger chunks
crystallized ginger chunks
crystallized ginger chunks
crystallized ginger chunks

Product Details

Place of Origin: Shandong
Type: cubs
Tags: preserved fruits crystallized ginger
Brand Name: Hetian 
size:  

Payment & Shipping Terms

Price: Get Latest Price
Port: QINGDAO
Minimum Order Quantity:  17 Metric Ton
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T,Western Union
Delivery Time:  within 30 days the date of signing contract
Supply Ability:  
Inquire Now
Product Description

Packaging and Delivery

Packaging Details: Packed in 5kg/bag x 4bags/carton or as per your specific requirements

Delivery Details:  within 30 days the date of signing contract



Specifications

Product item:Crystallized ginger chunks

Size:irregular cut 12-20mm

Moisture:18% max

SO2 below 10ppm

Brix 65-90%

Ingredients:ginger, cane sugar, no any additives

Shelf life:18 months under suitable condition

Packing:5kg/bag x 4bags/carton; 850 cartons/20 feet container

Certificates:BRC,KOSHER,HACCP





Product Highlights

· Processed in hygienic environment

· Unadulterated and 100% pure

· Packed as per customer requirements

· Tested by third party

· Best product quality

· Best pungency, aroma and colour

· Ontime delivery

· Experienced team in Production and Quality to ensure that we meet Customer’s requirements

· Reasonable and competitive price

 


Other Relative Prodcuts:

We can supply rich varieties of chilli and garlic products with high quality and reasonable price. The main products are as follow:

· Chilli: American red chilli, YIdu red chilli, chilli powder, chilli seeds, chilli strips, chilli ring, paprika pod, paprika powder, paprika curshed,ect.

· Ginger:Crystallized ginger chunks ,Peeled ginger, kibbled ginger, ginger powder, ect 

· Garlic : Fresh garlic, garlic slice, garlic granule, garlic powder

·Others: Szechuan Pepper, Spring onion, Cilantro and other dehyrated vegetable products

 

Company Information

Qingdao Hetian Foods Co., Ltd. was founded in 1998. The main business activities are Food Processing and International Trade business. Our processing Factory and storage facility are located in Huangdao district and it is only 5kms away from the sea port.  It is very convenient for all import and export products. We not only have our own processing factories but also have our cool and freeze storage to keep our goods in good condition. We are authorized by CIQ to provide quick and effective storage services for both import and export foods products. All of our products such as chili products, garlic products, paprika products, ginger products, dehydrated vegetables, frozen vegetables , fresh vegetables and preserved fruits etc. are exported to Europe, America, Japan, Australia and Russia etc and all of our products can meet with their quality standard.



Main Markets and Key Clients

On the principle of equality and mutual benefits, we have established long-time and stable business relationshipswith customers from many countries and regions  includin  Japan, Dubai, Russia, Ukraine, Mexcio, Germany, UK, USA, ect. 

 


Payment and details:

1. L/c at sight 

2. T/T 30% in advance and remaining 70% against copy of B/L

3. Price: FOB Qingdao port, CIF, CNF

4. Delivery terms: within 30 days the date of signing contract

5. Leading port: Qingdao port


 

You can find me through following ways:

Name: dongxiaoyun

Skype: dongxiaoyun117

Add: Rm 1306, Block A, Futai Plaza, 18(M) Hongkong Road, Qingdao, China

MP: 0086 13906420062

Web: www.hetianfood.com


 


You may be also interested in preserved fruit